Scripps Community Network: Get Connected, Stay Connected.
The Scripps Community Network is a unified platform and integrated online experience for alumnae, students, and families. This is a unique place on the Scripps College website where you can…
• Network with other alumnae, students, and families;
• Connect with the Scripps community;
• Volunteer to stay involved with the College;
• Register for College events and programs;
• Give your time, talent, and treasure back to Scripps.
Accessing Our Community
In order to search the community network, there are a few easy steps:
- 1. Visit your respective website for updated information, event registration, and your login location.
• Alumnae – alumnae.scrippscollege.edu
• Families – families.scrippscollege.edu
• Career Planning & Resources (Students) – careerservices.scrippscollege.edu
- 2. Click on the “login” icon at the top, right navigation bar to access your profile.
- 3. If you haven’t visited our network, select the “first time login” link. Enter your last name, followed by your unique identifier number that was provided in a communication from the College.If you did not receive this communication, contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 607-1542.
- 4. Access your profile and our extensive network of Scripps alumnae, families, and students. Get started by updating your profile with your contact information and employment history and set your networking preferences. If you want to opt out of the search network, you can manage your profile settings in “networking preferences.”
- 5. Begin your search! There are a number of searchable fields, including occupation, industry, and ethnicity. Students will be invited to participate in the network, enhancing the network experience.
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
Please reach out to one of our offices, and we can help you navigate the Scripps Community Network.
• Alumnae – email@example.com or (909) 621-8054
• Families – firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 607-3043
• Students – email@example.com or (909) 621-8180